2019 presidential election results live update

Nigeria 2019 presidential election is unarguably a contest between the incumbent, President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and that of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, as the duo capture over 99% of the total votes in each of the 36 states of the federation and Abuja FCT, leaving the other parties scrambling for less than 1% of the total votes cast.

Nigerians went to poll on Feb. 23, 2019 to elect their leader to pilot their affairs in the next four years, 2019 – 2023

Find below the live updates of the election results as reported by INEC.

 

 

Presidential Candidates

APCPDPAACYPPANN
Muhammadu BuhariAtiku AbubakarOmoyele Sowore Kingsley MoghaluFela Durotoye
15,191,84711,262,97833,95321,88616,779
StatesAPC%PDP%AAC%YPP%ANN%
Abia85,05826.31%219,69867.96%212 0.07%7200.22%880.04%
Adamawa 378,078 50.55%410,266 46.59% 2820.03%109 0.00% 162 0.02%
Akwa Ibom175,429395,832 22211895
Bauchi798,428 77.95%209,313 20.43% 183 0.02%1120.01% 460.01%
Bayelsa 118,821197,933 1265037
Benue347,668356,817 309557201
Borno836,49671,788 2697829
Cross River117,302295,737 24221788
Delta 221,292 594,068 1,626 497 320
Edo 267,842 275,691 3,106 531 273
Ebonyi90,726 25.26%258,57372%205 0.06%192 0.05%6830.19%
Ekiti219,231 57.52%154,032 40.41%400 0.1%68 0.02%88 0.00%
Enugu54,423 12.93%355,553 84.45%2190.05%1,3790.33%141 0.03%
FCT152,22435.91%259,997 61.33%583 0.14%1,083 0.26%652 0.15%
Gombe402,961 72.71%138,484 24.99%165 0.03%390.0%78 0.01%
Jigawa794,738 71.84%289,89526.21%226 0.02%67 0.01%660.00%
Kaduna993,44559.72%649,61239.05%2430.02%
196 0.01%2610.01%
Kano1,464,768391,593 416200 114
Katsina 1,232,133 308,056 186 61 82
Kebbi581,552 154,282 276 53 99
Kogi 285,89454.87%218,207 41.88%2500.05%87 0.00%89 0.02%
Kwara308,984 67.22%138,18430.06%401 0.09%1400.00%4220.09%
Lagos 580,825 448,015 8,9105,733 6,946
Nasarawa289,90349.92%283,847 48.87%75 0.01%44 0.00%
45 0.01%
Niger612,371 71.88%218,052 25.59% 324 0.04%113 0.00% 145 0.02%
Ondo241,769 43.48%275,901 49.62%4,414 0.79%1,2240.22% 3110.00%
Ogun281,762194,6553,196 5531,509
Osun347,634 48.64%337,377 47.21%1,022 0.14%1890.00% 268 0.04%
Oyo365,229366,6904,0141,6081,896
Plateau 468,555 548,665268 442 796
Rivers 150,710473,971 372 415 365
Sokoto 490,333361,60418184124
Taraba324,906374,74311680 35
Yobe497,914 89.01%50,763 9.08%1370.02%36 0.00% 37 0.01%
Zamfara438,682125,423186 4424
Total 15,191,84711,262,978 33,953 21,886 16,779